RX10 mk4 still my GoTo camera for foul weather work

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Brian Wadie
Brian Wadie Veteran Member • Posts: 9,806
RX10 mk4 still my GoTo camera for foul weather work

I shoot water sports with both the EM-1 mk2 and the RX10 mk4 but when the weather is foul I'm finding that its the RX10 that I grab first

this week-end I was recording the Thundercat racing off our local beach in heavy rain and mist so went out with the RX10 on a simple monopod and shot around 4k shots for the racers and https://teamendeavourracing.co.uk/about-usto use and it didn't miss a beat in a 4 hour shoot (I did have to give it a good clean when I got back home mind you )

(should you want more I have several of the races recorded in my flikr site albums )

I really enjoy using this excellent tool as its very compact and lightweight which suits my failing 78 year old body rather well

-- hide signature --

So much to learn, so little time left to do it!

Brian Wadie's gear list:Brian Wadie's gear list
Sony RX10 IV Olympus E-M1 II Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro Olympus 12-100mm F4.0 +1 more
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow