Olympus Color Science in general and then the Pen-F

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
VideoPic
VideoPic Senior Member • Posts: 1,857
Olympus Color Science in general and then the Pen-F

I have written a number of articles on the Pen-F, the Creative Dial and color. With the launch of Olympus Workspace I wrote a more general color science article applicable to all Olympus cameras. If you haven't read this article, I like to invite you to go have a look. I included a color wheel tailored for Olympus cameras you can download plus the article will help you master color on Olympus cameras and in Workspace.....

Next I saw the two videos below by a YouTuber providing editing tips. In these two videos he talks about Curves and Layers. If I could ask Olympus ONE request only function it will be to have layers in Workspace and more powerful curves in the camera and Workspace. You will see why by watching these two videos...

Now for Pen F owners - if you practice regularly and master Workspace and the Pen F color profiles you will end up appreciating the Pen F more as an extremely powerful photographic tool. These two videos will also be of particular value to Pen F owners who like to better their color know-how and getting powerful color results out the camera.

-- hide signature --

See my Blog for general articles on the Olympus, Panasonic, Sony and other cameras.
https://myolympusomd.blogspot.com/
https://www.instagram.com/olympus_enthusiast/

VideoPic's gear list:VideoPic's gear list
Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS +4 more
Olympus PEN-F
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow