Blink decision.. which one would you choose - 2kit going to 3kit ? a7Riv

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
Guy Churchward
OP Guy Churchward Regular Member • Posts: 411
Re: Blink decision.. which one would you choose - 2kit going to 3kit ? a7Riv

Thx Chris, per the previous note, it’s more asking people with more experience of the E-mount lenses mapped to the A7R4 if I made one of the choices I laid out would I get a marked improvement in opportunities in the vectors of light, sharpness, distance or macro.... my gut actually says the marked improvement would blight f4 min to a 2,8 but if I don’t do a lot of indoor work then perhaps void, sharpness.. -I very much doubt it as both lenses are good... reach.. we’ll I have to goto a bird sanctuary to answer if the 100-400 + 1.4 is good enough (last visit was with a 6300).. and macro.. likely a clear advantage but would I use it a lot or not ?..

perhaps this is impossible to answer but It’s a question of what I have and if that combo from a kit perspective is missing something or ‘just’ covers something them perhaps I should invest... hope that makes a little more sense... thx Guy

Guy Churchward's gear list:Guy Churchward's gear list
Sony RX100 II Sony a7R IV Sony 1.4x Teleconverter Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS Sony FE 90mm F2.8 macro +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow