EVF issues on X-T3. Quality control issue?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
maxiu9 New Member • Posts: 5
EVF issues on X-T3. Quality control issue?

Below are two images of my EVF taken my cell phone. Screen captures from a video. Apologies for the bad quality; my phone sucks. But what's relevant is that my EVF, when shooting on Continuous Low (5fps) is showing a funky green flash or a green bar across the top of the screen after shooting. Not sure if this is on the sensor or an EVF thing. Seems to happen in any light, with any lens, with any battery, with any memory card, at any ISO and shutter speed. What's going on here? Anyone experience this?

Camera was bought locally so I am intending to go to the shop to show them the video tomorrow. Being within the return window, they'll probably recommend just exchanging the body for a new one. But that doesn't set my mind at ease. I have to say I'm really disappointed with a $1300 camera displaying weird quirks within a week, and I'm not interested in exchanging cameras every two weeks as flaws raise their ugly (green?) heads.

Has anyone experienced this problem? Do you know what it is? Does the X-T3 have a QC issue?

Bar across the top!

Flash on the entire screen.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow