Continue to be impressed with 90D

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
alan e jones Regular Member • Posts: 206
Continue to be impressed with 90D

Hi all...as i use the 90D a bit more I continue to be impressed with 90D its sharpness and high iso ability its excellent...

it retains significantly more detail and sharpness than the 80D at iso 3200 and above also the dynamic range is very good..I have posted some shots to show shadow jpg recovery also some telephone shots with canon 100-400 L Mk2 (yellow flower with a 1.4 x mk3 T/C) and a tamron 150-600 G2 to show cropping ability of 90D

files with p added to number means i have done just shadows ,highlights and maybe colour saturation with pn or just n it means they have been thru Topaz Labs "miracle working Denoise AI"aswell for slight noise reduction and sharpening

enjoy

regards Alan

alan e jones's gear list:alan e jones's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EOS 90D Canon EF-S 10-22mm F3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM +10 more
Canon EOS 80D Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow