What do you intend to use the Z50 for?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
OP indra Regular Member • Posts: 232
Re: What do you intend to use the Z50 for?

Escaping wrote:

I am not running out to buy the Z50 so quickly yet, as I tend to let the buzz and hype cool down and the price drops or when Nikon has one of those sales promotions. Nonetheless, I do have this Z50 in mind to replace my D5500. The critical aspect about the Z50 is related to the lenses. Who knows? May be the non S 28mm is a stellar pancake that the Z50 can benefit from as well. In the meantime, I am curious also to see how the Sigma and the Tamron are doing about releasing lenses for Nikon DX Z because Nikon support for the DX format has been and continues to be weak.

Definitely curious about third party makers what they're bringing out for the Z DX. I'm more of wide end guy for traveling so a zoom starting from 10mm would be great. That and coupled with 23/1.8 or even 23/2 prime then my traveling kit is perfect. That S 28mm is too long for me for DX

indra's gear list:indra's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Nikon D2Hs Nikon D700 Nikon D300S +58 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow