Another Bad Experience With Adorama?

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
GuyDagar Regular Member • Posts: 127
Another Bad Experience With Adorama?

Have you ordered something from Adorama on eBay only to have the order canceled the next day? Any other bad experiences with Adorama?

I ordered several items yesterday, paid for with PayPal only to have the orders canceled today. Reason given, they claim I canceled the order which was not true as I need the items I ordered. I checked Adorama's feedback and they have done that to other buyers, not giving any explanation except say the buyer canceled and the buyers claimed they didn't. They've had 62 negative feedbacks so far this year. And they will soon have one more.

I've had it with Adorama. I've had a number of bad experiences with them ordering directly from Adorama—they are disreputable and I highly recommend buying from B&H, Crutchfield or Amazon over Adorama.

GuyDagar's gear list:GuyDagar's gear list
Nikon Z7 Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm F2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm F4G ED VR +8 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Bob
Bob
Bob
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow