Are you all using large LCD screens during studio sessions for live previews?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Bionic963 Regular Member • Posts: 478
Re: Are you all using large LCD screens during studio sessions for live previews?

No, my wife and I have a fashion design & apparel manufacturing business. We have a studio onsite to take photo of all the garments we make. We then use the photos for marketing, web site products, social media, etc.

That large screen is primarily used as a digital mannequin in our show room 90% of the time.. For some photo shoots I roll it into our studio area which is in our cutting room.

Pano of our showroom. You can see the LCD in it's primary role as a Digital Mannequin. (It's on the right side third, with a Red blouse on the screen).

Since we make mostly custom clothes, the people that are featured in our photos are not models, but the actual client who the garment was made for. Sometimes when we schedule our apparel clients for their photoshoot, they ask if it would be ok to bring there husband or wife to also get some photos of as well. In the video that I shared here. We actually made the blouse and the pants that the lady is wearing. When we asked her if she would mind coming in for a photoshoot in the garments we made for her she said "Sure, Is it ok if my husband comes as well? We need some updated photos"... Which I said sure!

Custom Apparel Client.  We made the blouse and pants she is wearing.  We use our actual clients in a product photos.

Designer helping her client in the gown she made for her.

An example of how we use our clients models in the garments we made for them for marketing.

-- hide signature --

Brook

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow