Fuji X-T30 or X-T2?

Started Sep 30, 2019 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
DWinter New Member • Posts: 7
Fuji X-T30 or X-T2?

Good evening!

I need some piece of advice from Fuji shooters. I own an X-E2 and some good lenses, and I've been so far very happy with the image quality my setup currently offers. On the other hand, I do miss better video capabitilies and could use better AF.

I've decided some time ago I should upgrade my camera, and after reading reviews and watching some videos, I managed to narrow down my choices to two: the X-T2 and the X-T30.

My main uses for the camera are family/travel photos and videos. I'll never be a pro, but I do want to have great photographs and videos of special moments. My kid is 6 (almost 7) and I want to be able to shoot him swimming, playing and all that stuff.

Well, here comes my question: I can buy a used X-T2 (like new) for the same price I'd pay for a new X-T30. Had I better opt for the better EVF (I wear glasses) of the X-T2, considering it's still a very capable camera and much better than my X-E2, or is it just stupid and should I go to the newer and faster X-T30, despite the smaller EVF? How big a drawback is the smaller EVF of the X-T30, considering I wear glasses.

(I wish I could try both cameras at a store, but unfortunately it is not an option.)

Thank you very much!

Daniel

Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow