Why did my X-A1 take this sort of faded hazy images till I restarted it?

Started Sep 30, 2019 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
devilz666 New Member • Posts: 23
Why did my X-A1 take this sort of faded hazy images till I restarted it?

I previously posted here wanting to pick up X-T100 but then I got an awesome deal on a second hand X-A1 that came with 27mm and 16-50mm lens. Got it all for around $220 and figured that this will do instead.

So the camera and lenses are in great condition but I was just testing the camera and something weird happened. while fiddling around with ISO / aperture/ shutter speed the images suddenly got faded and glowy. It went away the instant i restarted the camera and I have tried replicating that, fiddling with all the settings etc but it hadn't happened again. Anyone knows why it did this? (Samples of clear, midway and weird pics attached)

Please read the captions.

THis is the worst one. I took more pics after this and all came out like this. then I switched camera off to remove card and check on pc. After switching it back on, all was normal again.

I had selected 6400 iso and changed to film simulation astia. As it sad soft, i thought maybe that's why. reverting the film simulation to others didnt change this.

THis is how images usually turn out.

devilz666's gear list:devilz666's gear list
Fujifilm X-A1 Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 Fujifilm XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow