* The Weekly Image Thread 19 09 25 #381 *

Started 6 months ago | Photos thread
Rich Z
Rich Z Forum Pro • Posts: 10,725
Re: 33 Ford and Hockey, will have some quilts later

I like the first one much better than the previous.  The extra contrast gives it more presence.

When I moved here to The Home people saw me photographing the gardens and total strangers began asking me to work for them, for free, of course.  For a year I did this.  I had already learnt, but had forgot that people who will ask a stranger for a favor generally aren't grateful for the favor.  Hell no, they are  more demanding.  Some of them don't have electronic display devices and need prints and some were offended when I showed them a receipt for printing.  A couple refused to pay.  Last one I did, a couple of years ago, was a few pix of relatives come from afar to visit some woman I didn't know.  I told her it would be a few days to get them ready.  The next day she was knocking on my door demanding the finished product.  I asked and she had followed me to find which apartment I lived in.

After that, I remembered a word I have trouble with....No.  Just No, no other conversation.  If it's someone I know, I'll add that I just had to quit.

I don't mean this to refer to what you're doing.  The hockey is family ( don't you wish only family ) and especially the cancer survivors are a good cause.  I'd do that.

I think at our age it is better to be too busy than too idle.    Rich

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow