* The Weekly Image Thread 19 09 25 #381 *

Started 7 months ago | Photos thread
19andrew47
OP 19andrew47 Forum Pro • Posts: 35,014
Re: 33 Ford and Hockey, will have some quilts later

Below is a slightly different version of the mono Rich. I don't know what it is here but the images I upload seem flatter and a bit darker than the ones I uploaded. Having noticed this I redid this image to make it brighter and more contrasty in the thought that it would look better here. Maybe too much though. The compression on thread view must be astronomical!

I took reflections out at times a couple of years back but have mostly given up on that. Once you start, where do you stop! Maybe on a one-off, if I had a paying customer it would be a worthwhile project but I have never tried to sell anything so not sure I want to go there. The hockey and fashion show images have become non-paying 'jobs' because everyone wants a fast turn around. I went through over 900 images for the fashion show, processed 366 and had them in their hands in four days. It took eight days for them to select 127 and upload them to the facebook page. Meanwhile starting during the fashion show attendees started uploading phone images directly to the site. Enough to make one run off screaming into the night!

Andrew

the headlights and small turn signals look more similar here and a slight perspective correction

t rotation

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow