First pictures of the X-Pro3?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Truman Prevatt
Truman Prevatt Veteran Member • Posts: 9,597
Re: First pictures of the X-Pro3?

John356 wrote:

Just goes to show the different rates people shoot at, I have never run down a fully charged battery while out for a days photography with Pro2. Also I only get close but so far never totally exhausted one in my H1 on a days shooting.

On the Pro, I seldom turn on the screen.  In fact I am happy, maybe the only person, that Fuji chose to protect a large screen that screams "break me."  My Pro is turned off - you don't need it on to use the viewfinder to check composition with an OVF - until I have decided to take a shot and am in position to do it.  I flip it on and the Fuji cameras boot up fast.  I can easily go a day on a battery in the Pro2.

On the H1 pretty much the same operation - don't use the LCD.  I move around looking for shots and getting into position with the camera off.  The H1 boots up fast but not as fast as the Pro since the EVF has to come up. But even shooting in the boost mode, I don't have a lot of complaints about the battery.

I suspect if you keep the H1 to the eye a lot and use the display and don't switch it off - given the big screen and EVF it would defiantly suck power faster than the Pro2.

The good news about the Pro2 and H1 is they boot up fast.  In fact they boot up faster than they wake up from the sleep mode.

-- hide signature --

Truman
www.pbase.com/tprevatt

Truman Prevatt's gear list:Truman Prevatt's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +9 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
KFo
KFo
KFo
KFo
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow