SD Card failure ... Lexar 1000x and EM1.2

Started Sep 25, 2019 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Sujiar Regular Member • Posts: 406
SD Card failure ... Lexar 1000x and EM1.2

This evening, while out shooting the return of the Sandhill Cranes to their wintering grounds here in the rice fields of Northern California, my #1 slot Lexar 1000x UHSII SDXC card failed and I can't read it, even in my iMac.

I don't have the 2 slots of my EM1.2 set up for backup, just overflow - JPG&RAW to #1 and video to #2. Luckily I had pulled all the good JPGs off last night but I don't back up the RAWs until I swap out the card when it's close to 2/3 full... nothing on there that NatGeo would want!

Anyone with data recovery experience to point me in the right direction for accessing any of the files?

Anyhow - heres one of the shots from card#2 - bear in mind that it was 5pm and 94F - the heat haze was maddening!

-- hide signature --

Suji
A sample of my work can be found at: https://sujiphoto.smugmug.com

Sujiar's gear list:Sujiar's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus E-M5 II Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 +14 more
ANSWER:
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow