Recommendation for a great photo printer ?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Michael Gebauer Contributing Member • Posts: 646
Re: Windows 10 issues with printers.

mcshan wrote:

I seldom print important shots at home but for run of the mill stuff and photos to give people (4x6, 5x7, 8x10) I use my trusty Epson Artison 830. Just got a new desktop computer and it was a bear to get it to work with the "older" printer. I even contacted Epson. Finally got it working but I can no longer select high quality printing. I can no longer select all the size options and various paper types I used to be able to use.

Because of the above Windows 10 problems I too have been looking for a new printer BUT I want to make certain I can use all the options the printer I buy offers. Have any others run into this problem?

I am enjoying this thread. Thank you.

I don‘t have this printer, but like to encourage you to buy a new printer. This is not a Windows 10 issue. It is a issue caused by the old driver not properly working with Windows 10 - and this is therefor an issue of Epson not to properly support this old printer for Windows 10.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jrk
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow