*** PART2: This Week Through Your Eyes 2019.09.21 ***

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
19andrew47
19andrew47 Forum Pro • Posts: 33,883
Re: Northumberland Panos

I like the first and the nice details in the front part of the image.  Too bad about the haze but a lovely image overall.  The second viewed large bothers me with the two bridges from the sides converging slightly toward the centre.  It may not be the image itself though but me instead Yaelle.  My bood pressure medication was changed perhaps a year ago and since then, even after having the dosage halved, I often feel 'off'.  Today in that state I went to a friend's home.  He had purchased a virtual reality headset for his PS4 and wanted me to watch a demo of a deep sea dive.  I have to say that I experienced a sense of claustrophobia and the 'off' feeling was greatly intensified.  The bridge image is causing the same sensations when I look at it large, the smaller sized thread image does not invoke those feelings.  More than you or anyone else wanted to know I am sure!

It has been great weather here the past few days.  Hope it has been good for you there as well.  We can see Jack had some stellar weather a bit to the south and east of me.

Andrew

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow