Who watched the X-summit? Awkward.

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
samhain Senior Member • Posts: 1,439
Who watched the X-summit? Awkward.

The 2 pros they had on the panel, Bert Stephani and Tomasz Lazar really struggled to to say anything positive or enthusiastic about the new X-pro3’s LCD, with Bert finally ending it with a “I..uhh...look forward to trying it”.

Same story with the 33f1/50f1. They seemed to struggle in mustering up enthusiasm. (Though in fairness, they’re mostly street shooters and the 50/f1 is more of a portrait lens).

What Bert & Tomasz really got enthusiastic about was when they told the Fuji team that what they really want is an updated 35mm 1.4 with faster af- to which the Fuji team immediately shut down the conversation by changing the subject immediately.

Overall I found it was pretty awkward to watch. Was anyone else cringing when the pros were struggling to find words and show enthusiasm about the new X-pro 3 and 50/f1?

*I do hope Fuji sells a bunch of the the new x-pro 3 & and 50/f1, but I felt like the pros’ bewilderment kind of echos my own and many others. But like Bert, I also look forward to trying it despite my bewilderment.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow