Leica X1/X2 nowdays

Started 3 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
dominik_1kyu
dominik_1kyu New Member • Posts: 6
Leica X1/X2 nowdays

Hey everyone!

I am a beginner photographer. I used my iPhone 7 camera to shoot photos, but because of the lack of manual control, and the disadvantages of the small sensor size, i decided to look for a small, compact camera, where I can practice and learn manual controlling. I searched the net for premium cameras, because i don’t want plasticky, cheap ones.

So at the end, i felt loved with the company Leica, as i researched more and more about it. I love their build quality and color science.

Now, i am thinking about buying a Leica X1/X2, as they are cheap, and still Leica quality, but I am concerned whether they are still good cameras in 2019. I mean the X2 is 5 years old, and the X1 came out in 2009.

What do you think about these cameras? Are they still capable? Are they worse/better that my iPhone 7’s camera?

I would appreciate if you would recommend other small, kinda ‘pocket sized’ cameras, too!

Thanks in advance!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Apple iPhone 7 Leica X (Typ 113) Leica X1 Leica X2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow