Home photo printer recommendation please

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JulieA
JulieA Regular Member • Posts: 165
Home photo printer recommendation please

My Canon Pixma MG8120 just died.  I have a huge "All about me" project for my  daughter due on Monday and she needs photos to put all over a poster board.  I could send them to costco to print in the meantime but then we are limited to 4x6.  I need a little smaller.  So I need to go out and buy a printer and hopefully one that is available at one of my local stores.  In the past I have hated Epson and loved Canon.

Can you guys recommend an at home printer for just family snapshots and the occasional photo I might frame for a gift?  Anything  large or "hang on the wall worthy" I would send out to get printed.  I just need something to print family snapshots on.  I love using luster paper though.  I really don't have a need for scanning and other printer functions as we have an older Epson for that.  I would use the Epson but it is not printing the photos well at all, they are coming out all washed out and my ink is brand new.

JulieA's gear list:JulieA's gear list
Nikon D750 Canon PowerShot G16 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm F4G ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 35mm f/2D Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro +5 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow