Some boring X-H1 questions

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
debo Senior Member • Posts: 2,153
Some boring X-H1 questions

I was very conflicted about getting the X-H1. Its a fuji camera that defied my key metrics of Fuji cameras - light weight, and compact (my other body is a T30 and I have had Pro1, E1, E2, T10, T20, T2 etc). Still got it (worst case, will sell it off). Am slowly warming up to it.  Have a few questions:

- the film simulations look a little different from the other bodies e.g. T2, T20, T30 (quite different). In fact it looks closer to that of the X-pro1. Anyone else noticed that.

- I am getting slightly sharper pics with the H1 and my 35/1.4 and the 56/1.2. Is it due to the beefier grip or IBIS or both? at what shutter speeds will IBIS make a huge difference (these are my most used lens).

- The AF feels slightly faster than T20/T2 (from my recollection) but slower than my T30. Is it really faster than the T2 (maybe due to the dual core etc).

Thx

debo's gear list:debo's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Sony RX1 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T30 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +5 more
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Pentax Optio T30 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T10 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow