Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Jerry-astro
MOD Jerry-astro Forum Pro • Posts: 14,308
Re: Just got the new Samyang 85g

Cagey75 wrote:

Jerry-astro wrote:

Cagey75 wrote:

Polybazze wrote:

Initial feeling is that it lacks ’magic’ and is a bit clinical. Doesn’t pop and can easily generate too soft results.

Requires a lot of post production.

Lots of worm shapes too...

'Worm shapes' have nothing to do with the lens, that is down to your processing ability. I'm often surprised at just how many Fuji owners are incapable of processing Fuji RAW files properly ...

Also, I think it's time 'pop' and 'clinical' were dropped from image quality lingo.

If I were to take your comments seriously, I might have to strongly recommend a sense of humor transplant. This is all in fun, though I suppose that humor doesn’t always translate well.

I don't know Jerry, that's up to you, I don't ever take any of your grumpy posts very seriously

No problem for me... you may choose to ignore any of them, but occasionally at your own risk, depending on the topic and content.  The comment you responded to seriously was intended to be humorous... something which appeared to be completely lost on you.

-- hide signature --

Jerry-Astro
Fujifilm X Forum Co-Mod

Jerry-astro's gear list:Jerry-astro's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 OIS WR +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow