Pentax Development Announcement

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
xmeda
xmeda Senior Member • Posts: 1,322
Re: Pentax Development Announcement

MightyMike wrote:

Their is nothing in the back shape of the camera that warrants that divot, in fact the divot would be counter productive from a strength point of view. Their is nothing stopping that corner from being absolutely flush just like all 3 other corners. No I don't believe its too small, however I do believe it would be harder to move with gloves on. They could implement a push-in latch release mechanism to string the screen out and then allow it to be movable.

I stand firm on my claim that the screen is articulating like the K-1 but designed to be thin and flush with the rest of the body when not being articulated. Nothing anyone has tried to offer has been in any way convincing as to why the divot is their!

No it is not articulating screen. Deal with it. Not on the depicted body. What the final version would be only Ricoh engineers know. But all we can see now is fixed rear screen.

And you are wrong. The right top side of display also shows same transition from flat display to curved bump with buttons.

-- hide signature --
 xmeda's gear list:xmeda's gear list
Casio QV-R40 Casio Exilim EX-Z110 Olympus XZ-1 Olympus Stylus 1s Pentax K20D +29 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
K0d
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow