D850 half circle in images.

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Bkre8ive75 New Member • Posts: 6
D850 half circle in images.

I sent my D850 in to be repaired because it was showing half circles on the left side of each image in the same location each image. It shows up more clearly on a bright sky or clear backgoung. They repaired the sensor and claimed it was due to impact damage. I never so much as bumped my camera. After a month I got it back and started shooting and then started to notice the same shapes in the same exact spot. So I’d have to be pretty talented to damage it again by “impact” and cause the same exact problem. It’s nkt due to impact and I sent it back but I fear they will just replace the sensor again instead of fixing what is actually causing it. I’ve spent a lot on a camera that I can’t even use because it’s in repair. I am attaching a shot of what it looks like so if anyone has experienced this problem can you please help me so I can make sure they fix what is really wrong with it. Thank you in advance. On the left side you can see the half circles

Half circles on the left side of every shot more visible in a bright sky or open background.

Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow