Pentax Development Announcement

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Oiche Senior Member • Posts: 1,529
Re: And a picture!

bob5050 wrote:

PentUp wrote:

bob5050 wrote:

5. It's not clear that the rear screen articulates.

That's what I thought too, but on a "closer" look I think I see an indent to the left of the screen which would imply more of a K1 style than a K70 style rear monitor? I would have preferred a fully articulating screen, but can live with the K1 version...

My K-3 has a little tab there--it's the cover for the side ports, and that's what it looks like to me more than anything else. But I'm currently giving this feature a 'too soon to tell' notation. An articulating back screen wouldn't be an important gotta-have-it feature for an internal testing prototype, so even it lacking here (if it is lacking) doesn't necessarily mean anything.

bob5050

Very true, they have 3x different types previously developed they can add in. The thinner the better if a smaller camera is a priority, the K1 'war of the worlds' version would make the camera thicker and heavier.

Oiche's gear list:Oiche's gear list
Pentax K-70 Pentax smc DA* 60-250mm F4.0 ED (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA 40mm F2.8 Limited Samyang 14mm F2.8 ED AS IF UMC HD Pentax DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
K0d
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow