Metz Mecablitz 60 CT-4

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
bethanylord
bethanylord New Member • Posts: 5
Metz Mecablitz 60 CT-4

Does anyone know much about the Metz Mecablitz's? 💥 I used them in my course at university a few years ago and fell in love, and am now looking at buying a Metz Mecablitz 60 CT-4 (second hand, obviously). It would be to use with my Canon 5D Mark III for both client (fashion and events) and personal work, and I believe I need to get an SCA cable to get the TTL to work with it. I've also seen that many of the flashes are sold without the battery pack, so would probably need to buy a battery pack (I've heard there are some second-party manufacturers making battery packs for them, but I don't know much about it!). Basically I'm just looking for any info or knowledge on the products, positives and negatives, what I should be looking for and what I need to get to make sure none of it damages any of the equipment (as I know there can be issues with voltage, using the old flashes and the new cameras!). Any tips and advice you might have is very much welcome!!! ☺️

bethanylord's gear list:bethanylord's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 5D Mark III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow