MINT - Difficult to find Samsung EX2F Enthusiast smart camera and much more!

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ben Herrmann
Ben Herrmann Forum Pro • Posts: 20,698
MINT - Difficult to find Samsung EX2F Enthusiast smart camera and much more!

MINT - AS NEW: SAMSUNG Model EX2F Digital Smart Camera (12 MP's). Capable of superb imagery and HD video with a hi-quality variangle swing out LCD screen. Body features a magnesium metal build quality. Camera has less than 900 shutter actuations. Kit includes a variety of other items (see below). This is am exceptionally difficult camera to find in superb condition - and this one that is in pristine condition, as if you just purchased it off the shelf. This camera produces colors that are absolutely superb and rich in tone.

KIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ITEMS (Please refer to photos also):

NOTE: The small green table top tripid is NOT for sale - it was used only to elevate the camera.

1. Camera and all accessories, strap cable, USB charging, quick start guide - manual is in PDF format on disk.

2. Seven (7) additional new batteries for a total of 8 batteries - also includes two external battery chargers.

3. Includes a 16 Gig SDHC card.

4. A Lolumina custom soft shutter release button (can be easily removed if not desired/needed).

5. Includes a gorgeous brown leather camera case (not shown in the photos).

ASKING PRICE:  $290 - This one is rare to find and in this condition, this price is outstanding.

REASON FOR SELLING:  I initially did not want to part with this superb camera, but I've now built up entirely too large of a camera collection, so I've had to bite the bullet and sell off some of my most loved camera possessions. Whoever receives this camera kit will thoroughly enjoy it due to its superb build quality and outstanding image quality. The old adage, "my loss is your gain," has never been more true than here.

MY LOCATION: I reside in Central North Carolina. Kit will be shipped via Priority Mail insured from this location.

IMAGES OF GEAR (click on "original size" link below each image to bring up a larger, sharper version).

-- hide signature --

Best of luck and health to you all!
Bernd ("Ben") Werner Herrmann
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina USA

Ben Herrmann's gear list:Ben Herrmann's gear list
Panasonic FZ1000 Fujifilm X30 Olympus E-330 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 +19 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Fuquay-Varine, NC, United States

Samsung EX2F
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow