Suggest lens for my Pen-F

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Raider73 New Member • Posts: 17
Suggest lens for my Pen-F

Looking for some suggestions on 2 lens for my shiny new Pen-F. So first of all let me say I have a Nikon Z6 as my primary camera. I'm running the 24-70 f4 lens on it. For my Pen-F I'm looking for something a little wider than the 12mm FF equivalent of the 24 on my Z6. Im wanting to use it as maybe a wide landscape lens and it needs to be super sharp in order to take advantage of the Pen-Fs high res mode. I hate fisheye lens so I would like to avoid those.

I'm also looking for a telephoto lens. The Z6 is big enough as it is and adding a telephoto lens to it will turn it into a monster. Since I wouldn't use it much I'm looking for one to run on my PenF. I'm pretty set on the 40-150 F2.8 but just looking to see if I've missed any other options that would produce results just as good. Just remember I'm going for maximum image quality and I don't really care about the size or price.

Nikon Z6 Olympus PEN-F
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow