Which forum for Cam Give-away?

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
rita416
rita416 Regular Member • Posts: 370
Which forum for Cam Give-away?

I have some mint condition point and shoots which I just need to get to someone who would enjoy them, but I am unsure where to make my offer, free for just the cost of shipping.

They are not "for sale" or trade, and I didn't know if it was appropriate to offer them on the Canon or Fuji (the brands I have) point and shoot threads.

I am disabled, so they were used just a few feet away from my condo door or inside. I am chemically sensitive and allergic to pets, so we have no pets and NO house odors (no air fresheners or even fabric softener scents). Our air is highly filtered. I am meticulous with my cams.

I have all boxes. I never use the straps or the manuals. I used the manual in PDF format and I have a strap I like I put on all my cameras. They all have nice cases and very low actuation counts.

I know they will bring nothing as a trade in at my local camera shop, and I would like to put them into someone's hands who might get some enjoyment out of them.

I have:

2 Fuji F20 (the cam my daughter used for baby photos and I bought spares in case something happened to hers), these are refurbs but worked perfectly and look new. They haven't been used hardly at all.

1 F31

1 s95 (it has a $50 canon leather case, so nice).

My husband and I will likely be moving into an inlaw apt in our daughter's house within the next two years, and we need to get rid of as much stuff as possible we are not using.
Any help with where to let this cam give-away be posted will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rita

rita416's gear list:rita416's gear list
Canon G9 X Canon G7 X II
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon PowerShot S95
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow