FS: SIGMA 90mm MACRO manual focus Canon FD mount, free Fuji adapter

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
guitarjeff Senior Member • Posts: 1,240
FS: SIGMA 90mm MACRO manual focus Canon FD mount, free Fuji adapter

Hi guys.  I have to sell my fav two manual lenses.  I am simply too shaky to hold them anymore.  I bought this Sigma 90 to do Macro but never got interested in it like I thought I would.  I did take normal shots.  It was a satidfyingportrait lens.  I will also be putting up my Canon FD 100mm 2.8 soon as well for the same reason, I am 57 years old and just can't hold them steady enough as well as that my 2 X-E1 bodies only have the white manual focus pixels and the newer Fujis have different colors you can choose so those folks will have a much easier time focusing.  I will throw in the Fuji adapter because I have the fuji rear cap for it and I don't have the rear Sigma cap, I lost it.  So I'll just leave the Fuji adapter o the lens free, it work fine and I'll do the same for the Canon fD when I put it up too.  I'll have no more FD mounts so no need to keep the 2 adapters.

I have a good record here on DPR, I have sold a Fuji 60mm macro, traded my35 1.4 for an 18-55.  Sold my canon 5DMKIi  and m,et the buyer in person.  I have a perfect Ebay rating of over 180 user "guitar0633" on Ebay, same as my email here for years too.  I am also a premeir, fully confirmed Paypal user.

I am going to sell these lenses and just sold a Boss recorder on Ebay and I will buy the new Viltrox 85mm 1.8 autofuc lens or the 55-200.  Here are some pics of and from this Sigma.  Original box (amazing, lol) included.  It has the add on macro lens that makes it 11 macro.  So comes with everything but the rear cap but does have the Fuji adapter with rear cap.  Then you can put your adapter on with one of your caps or if you are a Fuji user you already have the adapter and rear cap coming with it.

The colored paper clips?  Those were my only macro ever tried, lol.   The little statue of the woman carrying the basket, that's almost macro, that face is about the size of my thumb nail I guess, it's just a small nick nack thing, about the size of a small lamp.  I'm asking 90 dollars  shipped to lower 48.    I request the buyer have a verified and confirmed Paypal.  I think it's always nice to actually have a phone call so we can get to chat with each other.  I have done that here with other folks before and that goes a long way to make both feel comfortable.  As for any dust, sorry, my eyes just aren't good enough to see it or know how to see it.  You can see the pics it takes, I didn't do any healing.  In fact, the last few pics I JUST NOW converted the raw files to jpgas I was making this post, so if you want a few raf files just ask for them if that will help.

Thanks

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Monterey, TN, United States

Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow