HACK! No more dangling Peak Design anchor points!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Maarteb New Member • Posts: 12
HACK! No more dangling Peak Design anchor points!

Hi all,

Yesterday I made the switch to Fuji after 15 years of Canon, ending with the EOS 80d. I decided I needed a smaller body, with smaller lenses and more power, so now I am the proud owner of a black beautiful X-T3.

On the 80d I’ve loved the Peak Design anchor points when I use them with a wrist- or shoulder strap, but I hated them dangling on the body when not in use.

On my new X-T3 they are even more obtrusive because of the smaller camera design and because I also needed to attach the triangle loops first because the latest anchor points (V4) are too thick for the small camera rings. After fiddling around I found a nice workaround with the leather pieces to store in the anchor points when not in use. No more dangling. Maybe this is common knowledge here but if not, maybe people can benefit from this.

That’s it!

Fold the leather and press the triangle loop through the leather ends

Now you can fold in the anchor points as if it’s a small pocket!

Nice and tidy!

Cheers!

Maarteb's gear list:Maarteb's gear list
Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Canon EOS 80D Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM | C +7 more
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow