First pictures of the X-Pro3?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
9VIII Contributing Member • Posts: 591
Re: How and when do you use your rear LCD now?

I think this setup is going to be one of the best for casually composing images without being noticed, the screen is facing you but it’s relatively hidden at the bottom of the camera. Fully articulating screens create a large obvious outline of a camera in use.
An argument could be made that the vast majority of LCD use is from this position anyway, and accessing the screen with a single flip down is much more streamlined (and again hopefully it all ties into some amazing battery saving mode).

And then one of the main reasons I’m really not so worried is the basic fact that as soon as you have remote shooting over wi-fi then any camera mounted screen is mostly inferior in Tripod use.
I’ll admit though that Fuji should make their remote app NFC compatible before suddenly expecting people to rely on it. If the X-Pro 3 is NFC compatible that would be a huge upgrade in convenience.

9VIII's gear list:9VIII's gear list
Canon EOS 1100D Fujifilm X-E2S Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Sigma 150mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
KFo
KFo
KFo
KFo
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow