[r04] and Camera Lens wont shutter unless in Manual. D3400

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MeekoSulla New Member • Posts: 1
[r04] and Camera Lens wont shutter unless in Manual. D3400

I borrowed my friend's camera for a photoshoot the past few days and its got the default lens it comes with out of the box. I gave the camera to another friend so she can take photos but i noticed, that it took longer than usual to shutter yet I assumed it was normal. The following day we were about to have another shoot, the camera lens wouldnt focus automatically nor it can even be adjusted manually. It just stays blurred and focused at a certain range. I've noticed there was a '[r04]' text at the bottom-right side of the screen when i press the shutter halfway through, and as far as ive learned its the image buffer of the camera, i have no idea how to get rid of it and i cant take a photo on AF which is really disturbing since i also cant Manually adjust it. I really have to get this back working properly and i have no idea how, i've resetted all the settings and i formatted the card and still the same [r04] message at the bottom..

Nikon D3 Nikon D3400
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow