First pictures of the X-Pro3?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
surfoxy
surfoxy Regular Member • Posts: 253
Re: First pictures of the X-Pro3?

Threaded wrote:

A certain well known rumour site has published apparently accurate sketches of the forthcoming X-Pro3, from one of their reliable sources - https://www.fujirumors.com/leaked-this-is-the-fujifilm-x-pro3-dual-screen-and-button-layout-sketches-of-x-pro3-top-front-and-backside/

It appears to confirm not only the controversial “flip down” rear screen, but also a secondary small display on the back of the flap for settings etc (similar to the XH1’s top lcd possibly).

It’s fair to say I’m not a fan. I don’t need or want Fuji to patronise me by weaning me off the rear screen, and I don’t want to pretend I’m using a film camera, I’m quite happy feeling like a grown up with a digital camera when I use my XP2. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Interesting, thanks for posting.

Not sure why Fuji feels the need to re-invent screens. I know not everyone will ever agree on the best design, but camera reviewers and a lot of the public just want a simple, fully-articulating flip screen. Doesn't seem that hard. 
Odd quirk.

-- hide signature --

Chris

surfoxy's gear list:surfoxy's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
KFo
KFo
KFo
KFo
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow