MINT - Olympus Stylus XZ-1 Digital Camera with VF2 EVF and much more!

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ben Herrmann
Ben Herrmann Forum Pro • Posts: 20,704
MINT - Olympus Stylus XZ-1 Digital Camera with VF2 EVF and much more!

MINT - AS NEW: OLYMPUS XZ-1 (10 MP's) Digital Camera (featuring a Zuiko quality 28-112 mm F1.8-2.5, 4× zoom lens) with optional HD VF-2 clip-on electronic viewfinder (see photos). This camera has been impeccably maintained and has received numerous outstanding reviews. Camera has less than 800 shutter actuations. The optics on this camera are of superb Zuiko quality and as such, photos captured by the XZ-1 look like they came from a much higher megapixel camera. The image quality of the photos captured this XZ-1 are uncannily superb.

THIS CAMERA KIT INCLUDES ALL OF THE FOLLOWING (Please refer to the photos also):

NOTE: The small green table-top tripod is NOT for sale - it was used to elevate the camera only.

1. Camera with all accessories (manual is in PDF format), strap, cables, USB charger, box, etc.

2. Olympus VF2 Electronic Viewfinder (1.2 Million dots) - a very welcomed accessory.

3. Several additional conventional battery chargers - An Olympus model, plus two 3rd party models.

4. Five (5) additional batteries for a total of 6 batteries (one Olympus, 4 Upstart 3rd party models, and 1 Wasabi brand battery).

5. Custom Olympus leather camera bag. Compact enough, yet holds a variety of accessories along with the camera - very "rich" in appearance.

6. Leather camera case.

7. Lolumina soft shutter release button extender (can be easily removed if not needed/wanted).

8. 16 Gig SDHC card.

9. Electronic remote shutter release cord.

10. Barrel Tube Adapter with Olympus cap (protects lens while extended) - see photo.

11. Schott style glass LCD protector glass.

ASKING PRICE: $275 Shipped - a kit well worth this price. I ship Priority Mail insured from my location.

REASON FOR SELLING: I was very hesitant about selling this XZ-1 because of the sterling condition it's in, plus the absolutely superb image quality it's capable of capturing. It's a classic to be sure. But I have built up entirely too large a camera collection, so I am sadly selling this one. Whoever purchases this camera will be quite fortunate, and the ole' adage, "my loss is your gain," is never more true than here.

MY LOCATION: I reside in central North Carolina and kit would be shipped via Priority Mail insured from this location.

PHOTOS OF THE GEAR (Click on the "original size" link below each image to bring up a larger, sharper file.

-- hide signature --

Best of luck and health to you all.

Bernd ("Ben") Werner Herrmann
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina USA

Ben Herrmann's gear list:Ben Herrmann's gear list
Panasonic FZ1000 Fujifilm X30 Olympus E-330 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 +19 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Fuquay-Varina, NC, United States

Olympus XZ-1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow