What competes with Rotolight Neo 2

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
BAK Forum Pro • Posts: 24,777
What competes with Rotolight Neo 2

I'm thinking of a Rotoliference, etc) But it seems to me that accessories are too expensive.

I have a little (about 5x7 inches) Neewer LED camera=top panel powered by one battery, and I used it last week to brighten a face in some outdoor pictures on a cloudy day, and indoors to add some snap.

The Neewer allows power level adjustment but not color adjustment.

Part of my goal is to have the light handholdable, like the Neo.

PLUS A QUESTION for the Godox experts.

I have a Canon 80D and Godox V860II C. I use the Godox off camera using its optical trigger and the optical transmitter in the 80D, holding the V860II c at arms length.

If I bought a wireless transmitter to put on top of the camera to set off the V860II c, would it also set off a Neo 2, or do I need an (expensive) Elinchrom transmitter?

i realize this note in confusing, mixing constant light and flash, but the most important aspect is a low-priced, hand held, adjustable brightness, battery powered, adjustable temperature, product that competes with the basic Rotolight Neo 2

Thanks

BAK

Canon EOS 80D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow