Photo Viewers

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Spin Dr Wolf New Member • Posts: 1
Photo Viewers

So I'm looking for a new photo viewer and was wondering what peoples favourites/recommendations are.  I have read many of the hardware reviews here and thought maybe it's time i tried the forum, those guys must be pretty clued up.

So i use a photo viewer mainly for looking through images, finding and sorting.  I've never used any of the edit features, or even bothered with any tagging other than the odd one for a particular image to come back to later.  Historically i liked Picasa a fair amount for the constant stream of images through all sub folders in date order of a main parent folder, but that is pretty dead these days.  I was getting along ok just by browsing individual folders as i shot stuff for a while as for various reasons my volume of shots dropped considerably.  It's coming back up now, and i can't stand the current windows offering Photos, which is similar with less functionality but it is painfully slow, and often crashes.

I haven't yet found anything that offers similar functionality to what I am used to, but actually works well.  Does anyone have any good suggestions of software to try or avoid ?

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow