tripods

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Onyx S21 Regular Member • Posts: 127
tripods

Hey, im looking at getting a tripod and spending some good money to hopefully buy once. Due to me being 6'4 tall I need something tall. I've had shorter tripods that have been cheaper but too much bending. I been looking Gitzo their cheaper end and 3legged thing.

https://www.wexphotovideo.com/gitzo-gt2543l-mountaineer-series-2-carbon-exact-long-tripod-1549687/

https://www.wexphotovideo.com/3-legged-thing-eclipse-winston-airhed-360-1617205/

After spending a couple of hours looking I seem to have fallen for these 2, also having spoken to someone else they recommend the gitzo with the extra cost for the head.

For me but it could be because its buy British the eclipse Winston can be used as monopod and has the head included, but then I'm not sure if id use the mono.

Im looking now as we seem to do black Friday these days and with also Christmas and new year deals hopefully around I thought to do my research now just in case.

Anyone got any good suggestions or recommend one of the above? Id love to go buy British but did read a couple of bad reviews and im not saying the other doesn't have bad reviews just not seen them.

My current camera is OMD EM5 with my biggest lens oly 40-150 pro so not the heaviest set in photography.

-- hide signature --

Taurus excreta cerebrum vincit

Onyx S21's gear list:Onyx S21's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 Fisheye Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Olympus OM-D E-M5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow