First pictures of the X-Pro3?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
goodbokeh
goodbokeh Contributing Member • Posts: 758
Re: First pictures of the X-Pro3?

Threaded wrote:

A certain well known rumour site has published apparently accurate sketches of the forthcoming X-Pro3, from one of their reliable sources - https://www.fujirumors.com/leaked-this-is-the-fujifilm-x-pro3-dual-screen-and-button-layout-sketches-of-x-pro3-top-front-and-backside/

It appears to confirm not only the controversial “flip down” rear screen, but also a secondary small display on the back of the flap for settings etc (similar to the XH1’s top lcd possibly).

It’s fair to say I’m not a fan. I don’t need or want Fuji to patronise me by teaching me not to use the rear screen, and I don’t want to pretend I’m using a film camera, I’m quite happy feeling like a grown up with a digital camera when I use my XP2. Anyone else have any thoughts?

I think the new screen design is a mixed bag compared to the fixed screen of the X-Pro2. It will offer screen protection when stowed and easier low angle shots when the screen is angled at 90 degrees. Not so easy to use the Q menu or chimp photos.

The screen design is not a disqualifier for me. I'm looking forward to learning about other improvements before deciding on a purchase.

goodbokeh's gear list:goodbokeh's gear list
Panasonic GH5 Sony a7R III Fujifilm X-T30 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +19 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
KFo
KFo
KFo
KFo
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow