My new to me E-M1

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Leo_B
Leo_B Regular Member • Posts: 396
My new to me E-M1

I just picked up a silver M1 with a Lumix 14-150 lens. It has a L grip/bracket/whatever on it. I can't find any identifying markings on it. It has one Olympus battery and two generic batteries by Powerextra. I'm not familiar with them but they are the correct BSN-1 batteries with a single charger. It has a SunPak 1000AVG video grip I have no interest in but came with it. It has a 128GB SanDisk Ultra 80mb/s card with it. The only thing I can find wrong is the memory card doesn't lock in place and the door has to hold it in place. It works fine that way though. I got the whole package for $400. I think I got an ok deal on it.

I'll probably sell the lens as I have an O14-150 coming with an M5-II. I can't decide if I want to keep the L bracket on it or lose that much weight. It does provide just the right spot for my little finger though.

Leo_B's gear list:Leo_B's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus E-M5 II Olympus PEN-F Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 +5 more
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 O.I.S
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow