G9 with Lumix 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 question

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MrCrowley Regular Member • Posts: 101
G9 with Lumix 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 question

Last week on a hunting trip I took some snaps on the fly with my new G9. Used the lens often on my aging GH3. Overall I'm very pleased with all images I took with this combo but I wonder what exactly could cause the willow leaves on the left shore to appear somewhat mushy while they are more defined on the opposite shore.

I was traveling about 20 mph using the e-shutter and all the stabilizing options one handed...(I was operating the boat).  Now I'm not complaining nor am I disappointed in any way but I was wondering if the e-shutter would be the wrong one to use or stabilizing could be an issue or if the optics have limitations... some other images have the mushy appearance on both shores under similar conditions while at the same time the taller trees seem to be rendered ok.

The sample image was processed by DXO PL

Thanks for any answers

William

MrCrowley's gear list:MrCrowley's gear list
Nikon D3S Nikon D800E Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Epson Stylus Pro 3880
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow