I can't open G95 RAW

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
novetan5 Regular Member • Posts: 193
I can't open G95 RAW

Am using Mac, OS El Capitan. I’m using photoshop CS5, not CC coz CS5 work fine and sufficient for me thru’ these yrs. When I shoot with GX8 in RAW, CS5 will not recognise. So I will conver to DNG to circumvert the problem nd everything work just fine, although a fair bit of work waiting for the conversion but that’s ok.

I just bought a Panny G95 and I’m facing the problem of opening RAW. Of course is a problem since RAW can’t be opened with the already older GX8. I went on to upgrade the Adobe DNG converter to v10.5 that EC will recognise. I can’t upgrade higher than v10.5 due to limitation of my OS. After upgraded the DNG, still can’t open G95 RAW, unless I think I need to upgrade my com OS. Then I have to ditch CS5 and subscribe to CC.

Without upgrading my OS, is there any way I can circumvert and get it open? I can of course use the native SilkyPix but I’m used to Adobe Bridge and ACR which is a plugin to CS5 that work so seamlessly and convenient.

I'll be travelling in 2 weeks time and need to get this going.

Tks for all help.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Pentax Optio V10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow