Adapted zooms

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Proplus888 Contributing Member • Posts: 563
Adapted zooms

Not wanting to carry on derailing the Pentax 35-105mm thread, I thought I would start another thread just for adapted zooms.

Aside from the usual 35-70mm and 70(80)-200mm focal lengths I have been interested at some of the more less common ones.

Firstly I love the prospect of the Minolta MD 24-35mm f3.5. Many say the 24-50mm version is better but there doesn't seem to be all that many reviews with sample for this lens, and in particular how well it does (or not) on our modern digital sensors.

Looks very compact.

Would love to see more photos taken with this lens both at 24mm and 35mm.

Next was a lens I find too pricey for me, but I've seen some images taken with this lens and the IQ looks spectacular; the Contax 35-135mm. And today I actually saw one in a camera shop window and I was too afraid on what they are looking to sell it for.

When I visit Japan next year, I will hope to hunt down a good copy of this lens. A quick review here and some lovely photos with this lens here .

Proplus888's gear list:Proplus888's gear list
Sony a7 III Sony FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM Canon EOS 550D Sony a7 II Canon EF 70-200mm F4L USM +34 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow