Best Setting for People/Street shooting Pls?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
AmirReza Pakroo New Member • Posts: 5
Best Setting for People/Street shooting Pls?

Hi Camera and street photographer experts,

I'm, interested in people and culture, street and documentary photography,

I need to get your ideas about best street set setting while I'm wondering around in the remote areas and villages between locals and different tribes etc .. to capture very sharp frizzed moments from people, their daily life, clothes, interactions etc ..

I usually cannot interact alot with remote people and interested to capture their real life moment while I'm shooting from little far in the streets and market and without stopping them to change their posed etc.

some time im under good day light sometimes in the closed roof markets ...

My camera is 5D MII, and usually use 700_200 f2.8 and 24-70 f2.8

What setting pls? AV or TV what Iso and what is the best shutter speed for this sort of photography?

Also is Al servo better option or what else you suggest?

Burst mode or what else is the best option ? (I usually take couple of quick shots back to back to get the best freez and pose moment but is this good enought?)

Pls guide me if I missed something in above explains? And very very appreciate in advance for your advises ?

Im off to middle east trip soon and pls help me out to get most of my gold moments,

Appreciate all ... look forward for any advise for the best setting in this regards ...

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
fad
fad
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow