* Wed C&C "No Theme" Thread #594 on 2019 09 11 *

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
P3T3S Senior Member • Posts: 1,261
Re: London Underground

Fox328 wrote:

Sometimes you don't have time enough to view all the pictures you've taken. A "problem" introduced by digital photography when te limitation of taking only 24 pictures was lifted. While testing a new printer yesterday i came across this picture, which somehow was new to me.

I agree with others, that a more interesting sharp anchor point would benefit this photo. A person waiting as the train passes, or part of the opposite platform sharp as the front or end of the train passeshalf or two thirds of the frame, for instance. As it is the corner with the beam adds a sharp focus point, but is not that interesting.

However, the amount of blur is excellent. The train is blurred to show motion, but there is just enough sharpness for the eye to enjoy trying to look at the people, so all is not lost!

Pete

P3T3S's gear list:P3T3S's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 +9 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow