What am I looking at ?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Vordyn New Member • Posts: 3
What am I looking at ?

Hi all, fairly recently got a M50 as I wanted to start a hobby to get me out of the house,

but just recently noticed a bright spot on my EVF, and LCD panel, when my 15-45mm attached lens was closed with cap on. At first I thought this might be a display/software issue so i tried to capture a photo to see if the spot was on the image, after a few tries this was my result:

This is a crop from the image ( unedited raw ), the bigger "dot" by the HP logo correlated to the bright spot on my evf/lcd the other smaller dot's I noticed while examining the image.

edited to say, tried different lens still had bright spot, and to my untrained eye sensor looks clean ( been careful when changing my lenses ).

Any idea, would hate to have to return my Camera.

Vordyn's gear list:Vordyn's gear list
Canon EOS M50 Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Canon EF-M 15-45mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM +2 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow