Computer Wont Let Me Download Pictures Off 90D

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
pcrc11 Regular Member • Posts: 247
Computer Wont Let Me Download Pictures Off 90D

Popped the card from 80D into my new 90D and formatted it. Took my first pictures with the 90D and computer wont let me upload them. I usually use the default Windows 10 picture uploader to get them into my computer and from there import into lightroom. Message comes up to "Make sure your device is unlocked and that you accept the notification to connect". I am lost and have no clue. I went ahead and put card back into 80D and took a few pictures and computer can upload those fine but still wont recognize any of the other pictures from the 90D that are on the card. Tried to use both the card reader in the computer and a USB cable and no luck with either. Any ideas what I am going to need to do. Is there a setting in the camera I need to enable??

pcrc11's gear list:pcrc11's gear list
Canon EOS 80D Canon EOS 90D Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX II +2 more
Canon EOS 80D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow