First street walk with the G9 and LEICA 10-25 part two...

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
stephent Veteran Member • Posts: 3,930
First street walk with the G9 and LEICA 10-25 part two...

Hi everyone part two of this mornings outing.

A few of the Newcastle court house,

Walking through the park towards the art gallery.

Brett Whiteley egg-in-a-nest sculpture,

Corner, light and shadow.

Egg and Library,

I am very happy with results of the new combo, one thing I did notice when trying out HDR mode any camera movement could show its self unless you kept very still. Is HDR with the Panasonic system tripod only? My Sony's do not show any movement with their in body HDR.

Still I managed to make this "arty" image I assume by pressing one of the shutter buttons by accident with HDR mode on

And finally I don't know if the sculptor likes photographers or not.

So I enjoyed my first outing with my new G9 an 10-25. And as you already know found nothing lacking in results with M4/3's compared to larger formats.

And the G9 truly is one of the most underrated cameras around. Now its a year or two old and the price has come down its an even better buy.

As for the lens, buying one so expensive sight un seen was a big leap of faith that in this case paid off. It's as good as I hoped for and if it suits your photography style its a fantastic piece of kit.

Stephen.

Panasonic Lumix DC-G9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow