Comparometer: Compare Picture Side By Side From Different Cameras

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
fstopx2 Contributing Member • Posts: 947
Comparometer: Compare Picture Side By Side From Different Cameras

I found this interesting link today when one of the Canon shooters was comparing the new M6 II against the Fujis (they werent happy).

But here is what I found really interesting - if you compare M43 against both APSC cameras and full frame I dont see that much difference. I just did some basic comparison at ISO 6400 and saw very little difference. Thats just my opinion of course.

There reason I am posting this is there has been some posts here about how full frame cameras are a so much better value against m43. I am not seeing it in these picture comparisons.

Comparometer

Per the web site:

This tool lets you compare reference images from digital cameras side-by-side. These images are JPEGs straight from the camera, and were taken under carefully-controlled conditions, to provide valid comparisons of camera capabilities in actual shooting situations. You can also download the images (using your browser's "save image as" function) and output them on your own printer, to see how the cameras involved will perform in your application. (See the first though!)

Canon EOS M6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow