ZS60 Video Problems

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
HDThoreau New Member • Posts: 5
ZS60 Video Problems

Hi There,

I used the ZS60 to film a few songs from a live, indoor performance, and I had mixed results at first. I had the auto focus set to track faces, and that seemed to make the camera lose focus several times. I figured out how to change the setting so that the camera focused on a space instead of a face, and that helped a lot. The video quality was pretty good after that. However, it seems that the microphone is on top of the camera, and this meant that it recorded the sound of my breathing as well as the music! Is there anything that I can do to fix this? There is something called an audio zoom, and at first this didn't seem like a good option for a concert, but would enabling this help the microphone to somehow focus on what is in front of the camera instead of above or behind it?

The color and clarity were both pretty good, but I read somewhere that there is a low-light setting that I could use to improve both. Does anyone know anything about that?

Thanks!

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS60 (Lumix DMC-TZ80)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow