G9 Panic Button

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tobamory Senior Member • Posts: 1,055
G9 Panic Button

The other day on my A7R3 i found a new setting i wasn't aware of, under custom register settings there is an option to pick a few attributes and assign them all to 1 button.

I just wondered do we have anything like that on the G9

How i setup the sony was on the press of AEL i instantly switch to Shutter priority 1.2000 sec  CAF and High speed shutter, so if im ever in AFS taking landscapes and see a bird, i don't have a meddle with buttons i just press and gun.

Anyway to setup a quick panic button the G9 or any tips as to how we could get near this as an option...the only way i can see  is assigning to c1 c2 etc... which is ok, but i thought id just ask

thanks guys

Im finding more and more the G9 goes with me and the Sonys getting dusty, so many cool features its just hard to put down, just wish Panasonic would give us G9 users live composite like the G95

thanks

Tobamory's gear list:Tobamory's gear list
Sony a7R III Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm F4-5.6 OIS Sony FE 70-200 F4 +4 more
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow